Monday 15 July 2013

Timestamp used in Google Timezone API -


I want to add my flight incident to the approach using ICal.cs.

For example, I have 10 July, 7:30 at Toronto, a flight from Yewyz Airport.

I want to use the Google Timezone API to return offset offset of offset and DST, so I can calculate the local flight time in UTC format and used in my ICL file.

The Google API below needs to pass the timestamp. I wonder if they need a timestamp of UTC time or not?

This is their description of this value:

Timestamp specifies the desired seconds since midnight, January 1, 1970, UTC Time Zone The API uses the timestamp to determine whether daylight savings should be implemented or not. The time before 1970, can be expressed as negative values.

I may get latitude and longitude for YYZ airport but if I do not know the offset of time in advance, how do I calculate this timestamp for my flight time? {"DstOffset": 0.0, "rawOffset": -18000.0, "status": "OK", "time zone id": "America / Toronto", "Time zone name ":" Eastern Standard Time "}

Timestamp (also known as Era, Unix time) ) Is always UTC.

If it is not in UTC, then you should convert it to UTC before using API (API) P>

For example, to convert a time in UTC to C # Can Classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment