Monday 15 July 2013

TYPO3 Extension Error: Cannot create empty instance of the class -


My FE plugin, created using the extension builder, shows me the following error:

  Can not create empty Example of the class "TYPO3 \ CMS \ Extbase \ Persistence \ ObjectStorage" because it does not apply TYPO3 \ CMS \ Extbase \ DomainObject \ DomainObjectInterface.   

What does this mean and how do I resolve it? TYPO3 version 6.1.0

is related to my domain object named subject Category_Id m: n relation and Location_ID 1: n connection code> I did not map these two in any table.

How can I tell in detail how this relation relates to some tables ( class_table and location_table ) and to get data being viewed in their respective domain model objects Are you

The problem is a little misleading, I hope I made myself clear

thanks

You need to establish relationships within the TCA .

Clear the cache and typo3temp / cache / .

Then you will need to annotate your model properly that can extbase solve the reference.

Remember: Annotation for the TCA and extbase for the core

No comments:

Post a Comment