Saturday 15 March 2014

css - JQuery Animate only runs once -


I am trying to create all the divs that fade .to-hidden-css class and id with id = To become fully visible "feet-hover" when I hover on div id = "mission"

This is my code:

  $ (function () {$ ("#missions") hover (function () {$ ("to-the-hide" "$" ('' Fit-Hover '' (Opacity ':' 1.0 '}, "Slow");}, Function () {$ (" "To-the-hide"). Stop (). (Anonymity: 1.0}, "slow"); $ ('# -foot-hover'), stop (). Chetan ({'opacity': '0' }, "Slow");});});   

This is my html: I want to fade it by changing the block of text.

  & Lt; div id = "featured" class = "grid call-940"> 

The script runs correctly when I first take it again and then it does not go again.

Please help!

Try this, it will solve your problem

  $ (function () {$ ("work") (maybe (Function () {$ ("to-the-hide"). Each (function (index) {$ (this). Stop (). (Obscurity: 0.5}, "slow"); $ ('# feat-hove $ {("Opacity: 1.0}", "Slow"); $ ('' '' '' '' ' To-hog-hidden ') (function (index) {$ (this). Stop ());) (); ()' apocity ':' 0 '}, "slow");})}}); });    

No comments:

Post a Comment