Saturday 15 March 2014

zend framework - renderWidget in view does nothing -


I am trying to add members in a way to comment on articles. It should be as simple as using what I've collected:

  & lt ;? Php echo $ this- & gt; Content () - & gt; Render Widget ('modulename.widget-name')? & Gt;   

So this is my endeavor in my attempt:

    

Let me just drop a blank & lt; Div & gt; seems to get the tag

Does anyone know what I'm doing?

Edit: Works for 'core.admin-dashboard' , but 'core.comment' . Why is this?

The widget core depression will only appear, the subject and the methods for this topic are 'Comments' and' Likes':

  if (! ($ ($! $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $$$$$$$ Value-! Method_exists ($ theme, 'comments') & amp; amp; Amp; method_exists ($ subject, 'likes')) { Return $ $-> Setenorender (); }   

Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment