Saturday 15 March 2014

javascript - How could I place text inside a document at the script tag? -


I'm thinking that writing in a document with Javascript is possible, instead of using any script tag in the section got document.getElementById ("id") or something like that. Example: I have a form where, when you enter value in the input and press enter, then he writes a text to the document which uses the previously entered values.

Now, I know that it will be easy to move forward and send it to a function with a show on the head, but the way it is set up makes it easy I can write it down the route. So, if anyone knows how to achieve this, please tell me, thank you.

  
B = & lt; Input name = "b" /> & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; Hour & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; Function shows (A, B) {[math] a + b = c [math]} & lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;

You can see what I've done about it so far. If someone can tell me how to write in script using script tags as context, then [script] [math] a + b = c [math] as context.

Attempted explanation result: [math] a + b = c [math] represents the text that I want to put in the document, Because now I do not really have anything to write about, this is the reason that its just sitting there. I want to place it in the document instead of the script tag, people around the function reveal (). How can I put that text in place of the surrounding script tags?

I believe what you are trying to do: script tag To get the function appears () , then enter the string before or after the code .

If this is the case, then try it: (jQuery is used for simplicity)

  var tag = $ ("script"). Filter (function () () () () reverse / rewail (\) /. Test (this.innerText); // Find that script tag which is}}; // function "reveal ()" tag. Mathematics] A + B = C [Mathematical] "); // Your Text - or - $ (" & lt; span> [math] a + b = c [math]   


PS:

If you already have a script tag, then why do not you do it:

  & lt; script & gt; function appears () {Blah ( );} Document.write ("[math] a + b = c [math]"); // tex T will be inserted where // script tag & lt; / script & gt; is located.    

No comments:

Post a Comment