Saturday 15 March 2014

Why are users disabled in the Build Permissions list and how can I enable them for distribution of my TestFlight app? -


When I'm ready to send my IPA through Testflights, I hope that access to the building permission list is. This is the screen in which user names are available to choose for distribution.

Enter image details here

some of those names Have become gray and I can not choose them I am pretty sure they are in my provisional profile and I have uploaded my UID.

How do I enable them?

Edit: Alternatively, I hear it is possible to increase the provisioning profile / distribution list after the app is distributed. Since I want to check my app for my app, is it an option for sending the app to disabled people? What everybody spams for the second time, in that situation?

Your Provision Profile contains a list of tools associated with it, excludes testflights team members, Those who do not have any device that is part of that list. This means, in the iOS Dev Center, you need to update the list of your Provisioning Profile's tools (just check that entry) or if necessary, also add the device to your Dev account's master device list.

In addition to this, a provision profile by Testflight has never worked for me to update the original device list in super-profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment