Saturday 15 March 2014

java - How to build pipes-and-filters eip pattern with apache-camel -


I am trying to do a POC to implement it. From

, I assume that each filter can be divided into several different endipong situations with one ("camel that can be chained together.")

Therefore, if I understand correctly, then the Authenticator filter (for example) must be implemented.

"The problem" is that I do not want to "invent the wheel again", instead of implementing the interface from scratch, I'm pretty sure that I'm already using one that was already applied

I have found an example of some pipes and filter patterns (), but no one still shows how to implement beans. >

Can a Bean Implementation Example Provide?

TIA,

Bob

First of all, though I think that when you are coming from "when you apply the filter as camel end points", then I will not be strictly classified as the end point. In my opinion, the message is more like transformers / translators.

Therefore, if you need to apply a custom filter according to your requirement, then use it.

Actually, write a class (say, custom processor) that implements a camel's processor and writes its custom filter strategy, then, in its own way (called "custom processor") .

The processor page will definitely clarify all your concerns, so please take a look.

In addition,

thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment