Saturday 15 March 2014

installing gems without bundler -Rails 3 -


Using my tracks, my personal laptop has a working project. I checked the project on my work laptop when I am in the office, then I can not establish a bundle due to company policies. So unfortunately, I have to manually install all the gems. How can I run my app without wasting my time to solve the reliance of gems, which Bundler would have done easily? Gemfile:

  Source 'http://rubygems.org' Mani 'Rail', '3.1.10' # Bundle Instead of Rail: # Mani Rail ',: git = & gt; ; 'Git: //github.com/rails/rails.git' #gem 'sqlite3' Mani 'PG', '0.12.2' Mani 'thermobrasere' # Raton is used only for assets and not required # Production environment Group by default: Assets Mani 'sass-rails',' ~ & gt; 3.1.5 'gem' coffee-rail ',' ~ & gt; 3.1.1 'For more supported runtime see https://github.com/sstephenson/execjs#readme # Mani' Thermibrecer 'Mani' Eugglaire ',' & gt; = 1.0.3 'end gem' to use jquery-rails' gem 'activation mode # # devise_secure_password # Mani' bcrypt-ruby ',' ~ & gt; 3.0.0 'Use the Unicorn as a Web Server # Mani' Unicorn '#Capt Astro # Mani # Deploy with CaptchaRino # Debugger # Mani To Use' Ruby-Debug 19 ': Need = & gt ; 'Ruby-debug' group: Test # Preity printed test output gem 'turn', '0.8.2',: requirement =>  

Install gem installed PG-V = '0.12.2' Install gem installed thermbreser gem jquery -rails Install Gem Install Gem - v = 0.8.2

No comments:

Post a Comment