Saturday 15 March 2014

Using the 'And' Operator in a For-Loop in Python -


So I'm a little strange why this does not work.

How will the code come in: print (

print for boundary (10) and for boundary (10) in B: generate an error Tells 'B is not defined'?

Also, like code:

 for  a, b in range (10): print a + b   

Generates an error: 'int objects are not arsable'

Why? I have not already installed my mind, so how will the dragon know that they are int objects? Apart from this, I know that you can use the loop for a little while instead, but is there any way of completing any kind of operation that is using the only for-loop?

  for zip in a, b (category (10), category (10)) Print A + B   

should work a lot ... assume I understand your question correctly, if not then

  one For boundaries (10): b in range (10): A + b   

or even [a + Print to b (10)]

No comments:

Post a Comment