Saturday 15 March 2014

console application - stopping the execution of exe in php -


I have a PHP file that calls the console application. I have some range sliders in the form of input for the console application. When I click on the search button in my page it calls the console app and if I click the Category slider within 1 second If I change the value and I call exe then the output displayed is again past the output and after a while the output is changed to TP in the current output.

I think the last console app has not been eliminated for a second time, so it shows the same output and gives a while to the right output. How can this problem be solved? How can I end the previous execution of exe before calling any other exe?

The output of the console application is saved in an array I tried to assign an array to the array before executing but it was not working I Apache server in I am using Ubuntu .

Assume that you have enough private in the console, before you execute the second execution You can run commands.

However, if you are in an environment where many users are likely to run this way, you will need to know the specific ID of the specific example that you want to kill.

This is a good example of how you can do this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment