Saturday 15 March 2014

vb.net - Add Reference locating from program -


When you add a reference, I'm not sure exactly how it works. But I'm thinking that when I finish the application and want to allow people to use it, then how do I reference context after completing the app. Sorry if I sound like stupid, then I do not do any programming other than free time.

I think another way of saying, how the program will reference the program when the program is finished and ready to hand over the program. I was planning to store all DLLs in a folder, which is in the file startup spots. How do I add context to the application startup path / files, only by program?

I'm not sure if he would like to add a reference to the runtime, then I tried to search but I'm struggling

or when I compile the program So it creates a new DL file?

And if so, how do I give context? A folder?

The key to this is to 'Exit the program' if you are going to prepare an installation project If so, the 'searches of deedels' should be filled automatically with the appropriate DLL etc. and should be built on your part without any action .MSI If you are just going to an outline for 'out-out', then you have to provide DLL etc. and somehow they will have to take them in the same folder as the XE. Just to make matters difficult, MS has its own MMS has disliked the builder and it is not available in VAs 2012 (AFAI - I am still using VS-2010, although I see a quick look at VS 2012, but I did not like what I saw) So that you are looking at Installshield SE etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment