Saturday 15 March 2014

mysql - Error in creating a database table using php -


I want to create a table in the database using php (mysql_querry)

In the table 'n properties Out of the numbers' N, N-2 attribute names are available in the array.

I can not explain where I am getting the array but it looks like this -

Here is the code to execute the string in mysql_querry.

  $ str = "Subscriber table $ register_name (id not not outgrowth, date, date"; $ j = 0; while ($ j   

When I echo $ str, I get this:

  create table $ register_name (id not note auotoncrment, date date, 913310128 Int (100), 0913310129 int (100), primary key (id))   

However, it is giving this kind of error

your SQL There is an error in the sentence - configuration;

I do not understand the problem when I do not use the roll_no array, so it works fine .. Please tell me what is the problem in it.

"Identifiers can begin with a digit, but unless quoted, only digits Can not be with. "

So, you can get a quote of just the name:

  $ str = $ str "`. $ Roll_no [$ j]. "` Int (100), ';   

Or, it prefixes one letter:

  $ str = $ str "C". $ Roll_no [$ j] "Int (100),";    

No comments:

Post a Comment