Saturday 15 March 2014

javascript - node-inspector does not debug - it stops execution immediately -


I'm running node.js v0.10.0. I have also installed the node-inspector just as I use --debug-brk and test my javascript (nothing fancy - just 1 file):

  console.log ('here'); Console.log ('here'); Console.log ('here');   

I connect to http://127.0.0.1:8080?port=5858 and show my script above, and stop execution on the first line has given . However, when I release (click on & gt; Icon), execution only stops, it does not log 'here' in the console, or the command window. As

@robertklep said, there is an issue document with the solution. The last check-in was 10 months ago, so it does not seem that a fix is ​​coming soon. Then repost:

  npm install -g   

then run as normal: node-inspector

No comments:

Post a Comment