Saturday 15 March 2014

postgresql - Hibernate autocommit true for a single command -


Hibernate automatically makes automatic signature wrong, and in fact it is also true to set Recommends.

I'm getting myself set to correct itself on the need to sign a single database command (I want to send 'vacuum' to my postgrescale database) But I want to set up AutoCamet (as recommended) everything else.

I can not find any way to manually change the program for a session.

- Do I need a separate configuration / session this is a operation ??

Thank you.

I use the session at the end of a setter and setter calling session for automatic but vacuum. .save (this) (assuming you can handle that session session manager). Make sure you type accessibility access for you. FIELD is not AccessType.PROPERTY, or you will get some unnecessary database queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment