Tuesday 15 April 2014

php - Working with Paypal IPN -


What do I have to do, button somewhere on my site to buy it. When people log on, they can pay X amount by clicking it, after completion of the transaction, I need a script to update 1 field in the database with the value.

Someone advised to use PayPal IPN for this.

What am I trying to achieve, what is the best solution?

Do I need some extra scripts to work with it or is it "ready" with only the specific database variables that have been created?

PayPal has a very good workflow for it which does not wait for the user to indefinitely They have to pay for the coming: With this you know exactly that he had paid with PayPal to come back to PayPal page, and you can do all the necessary things to make the transaction in your favor too.

No comments:

Post a Comment