Friday 15 August 2014

C# on Android: Xamarin or Unity? -


I am a student and an Android app, probably a game code. I have the opportunity to choose a programming language, I am fine, but I like C # more anyway, however, Android has not originally supported C #, so I am looking for a way to implement it .

I have received many recommendations for exaggeration, but it is not free. I understand, developers should pay for their work, but since I am a student and do not take any advantage of the app, I feel that anything is unfair in paying. I have come into unity, which is free, but there are very few user feedbacks compared to zamindar.

Therefore, I would like to ask you for your recommendations - Integration is very good, or should I sacrifice some money and buy Xamarin? Or is there any other solution?

If you are going to choose to use Xamarin. Android forget it At present, the cost is $ 99.

You may also want to see another note, which essentially knows XNA as well. With Monogam or Unity you will be able to create some good games.

"The shape covered with 32k IL code" is not the actual IL code, but what you have in your output folder in your project if you are going to create a game with sprites and sounds and, 32k is not going too far until you load these resources with net or similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment