Friday 15 August 2014

ruby on rails - Can I practice capistrano on my pc? -


I am studying Ruby on the rail, but I have been stopped in the chapter to deploy with Capitorno, / P>

I would like to know whether I can work with PCIS 7 only with Castistran on my PC?

I do not know exactly what is deploying, there are some things about using multiple servers at different places, can I only practice on a PC? (My PC with Windows 7)

Would you like to have any tutorials or ideas about this?

You can free a micro instance on Amazon for 1 year, and then you can only deploy Can not practice, but also test your application in the production environment. Apart from this, you can install other systems in the VirtualPC (or similar), make proper routing for the inside, and after you configure the environment, you can try to deploy however it will not be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment