Friday 15 August 2014

distribution - Marcumq Function In MATLAB -


I am working with log-normal distribution and now I have problems with the marcumq function in MATLAB. Here is my code:

  N = 10 ^ 5; % // sample x1 = randn (N, 1); % / Random variable x1 means = 1; Meaning of% 1 x 1 sigma = 0.4; X1 x = mean + sqrt (sigma)% // variance. * X1; % / Random variable x y = exp (x); % // log-normal random variable z = 0: 0.1: 150; [N, xout] = hist (y, z); % // Frequency count and bin space M = 5; Base = 0.01: 0.02: 1; Pf = base ^ 2; Lamda = Grandno (1-PF, M) * 2; I = 1: 1: 1501% Q value of judgment boundary for Q = markumer (sqrt (2 * m * xout (i)), sqrt (lamda), m); My problem is: "Q = can not set the value of Q in marcumq (sqrt (2 * m * xout (i)), sqrt (lamda), m)"; When my program is run then all the elements have Q1 back values. I need your help to help me fix this error Thank you very much!  

Edit: OK, so I initially misunderstood the function.

After running your script, the value you get for the queue is only based on the last value in xout so that you may want to.

Can you tell what you are trying to do?

Your price for lambda is not a scalar but it is a vector. Do you want this This means that every time you call Markum, you get a vector of values. Question 1 = It appears when your first input is greater than your second input - these are your unique limitations, so the lower limit is higher than the upper one, no integration will be done.

With a brief overview of your code, your ex-value is higher than your lambda values. Do you really want to use xout? These are just bin values, which are equivalent to z.

No comments:

Post a Comment