Friday 15 August 2014

Xamarin Android FlyOutMenu by Garuma - Multiple Screens -


Then I am using Garuma's FlyOutContainer class in my project

But I'm having trouble Using the menu to change the content layout whenever I remove a view from the content layout and inflate the other, it pulls the entire content layout down to 0, 0, when the menu layout closes, it will display the screen Takes material from the left edge too!

I am looking for answers for days and negligible, so I thought I would ask that anyone has run into this issue and it has set it right.

Alternatively, one layout could hold static to work as a switch between several layouts, I could not find a search that could do this that was made of this flyout container Used to work with

Thanks in advance for any and all answers!

- sibbi

I drawer-layout which Supports Google in the support.v4 package, which shows the standardized version of the flyout / sliding / navigmenu, which has already been implemented in various ways, including FlyOutMenu.

I have to show the sample drawer layout and slidingpanleout in me.

The noticeable thing is that slidingpanleout is not for navigation, while drawer layout is a pre-responsive design, where the visibility of a pan Toggles in image mode, while always visible in landscape mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment