Friday 15 August 2014

ruby - Install prerelease gem of sass 3.3 failed (sass requires listen (~> 0.7)) -


I am trying to install a pre-release version of sass (3.3) due to the added support of the source, but This fails with the following error:

  Error: while executing the gem ... (Gem :: Dependency error) Unable to resolve dependency: sass needs to listen (~ >   

I used the following command:

  embedded sass --pre   

Till now i Sass v3.2.8 was installed.

Any ideas?

One more thing: I thought of setting it straight from the GIT-repository, but I know from which version can I get the version?

I have posted this question on saas-git-repository issue tracker also:


EDIT: I have a master with git-hub with "rack install" Tried to install the branch, but this gives me the following error:

  WARNING: The seller / listen is not present, and this is not a GIT repository, so I do not automatically do it I can get it! Chmod-R A + Rx bin rake was aborted! Failed with command position (127): [chmod -R a + rx bin ...] c: / user / xxx / sass-master / rakefile: 44: `in block & lt; Top (required) & gt; Function: Top = & gt; Install = & gt; Package = & gt; Permissions (see complete search by working with --trace)    

No wonder She said that there are problems with this in the pre-release, I managed to work it using the gem installed sass --version = 3.3.0.alpha.184 . If you want a compass, try using v0.12.2.

Then you will need to run the SASS with the compass, not SASS. Example:

  sass --compass --sourcemap styles.scss: styles.css   

Information from here: < / Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment