Friday 15 August 2014

ruby on rails - Name for has_many :through join table -


I am creating simple site to save links and there are two models: board and link . There are many code related to link and link board in the board . Therefore, I have the link link

The board may be feed for other boards, for example:

  Board 1: - Link 1 board 2: - Link 2 board 3 (feed: board 1, board 2) are so many links: - link 3 - link 1 - link 2   

I setup self related relationships board - Has_many: feeds, through: ... And here's my problem, this model can not get a good name for this. This is something link list like this I have FeedEntry or something like that, but maybe you have a better idea

i Feeds table will be changed to sources , and then the table will be included in feeds .

No comments:

Post a Comment