Friday 15 August 2014

Excel Ribbons Doesn't work after file rename -


Hey I'm making macros and then adding them to the customized ribbon at Excel (2010). The problem I have is that every time I rename the original file (save) that I created macros and ribbons and then click on the ribbon / macro, it automatically opens the original file so that the new Can be worked on saved. If I extract the file from the original path and then open the file again by name and using the ribbon to run the macro, it does not run, then I did not find the error file.

I exported the ribbon to the IU and when I open it, by using Notepad ++, can I see the hardcode path of the original file, is there any way to resolve this resolution ?? To change the names of those ribbons, I save the file by different names or different ways each time ....

Custom UI Editor from:

Here's a Microsoft Guide:

When the macro and ribbon are actually coded, avoid the names hard And it will work perfectly. For example, I use one of my macro files:

  & lt ;? Xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"? & Gt; & Lt; Custom UI xmlns = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2009/07/customui" & gt; & Lt; Ribbon & gt; & Lt; Tab & gt; & Lt; Tab id = "refund" label = "refund / return" & gt; & Lt; Group id = "financeRefund" label = "refunds and returns" & gt; & Lt; Button ID = "Refresh" view = "true" size = "big" label = "refresh front page" keytip = "R" screentip = "Refresh front page without data clearing in data sheet." OnAction = "refreshfp" imageMso = "recurrence edit" /> & Lt; Button id = "new" visible = "true" size = "large" label = "data update" keytip = "S" screentip = "Clears the changes in the current data sheet, cleared from live sheet to new data." OnAction = "updateData" imageMso = "ExportSharePointList" /> & Lt; / Groups & gt; & Lt; / Tab & gt; & Lt; / Tab & gt; & Lt; / Ribbon> & Lt; / CustomUI & gt;   

Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment