Friday 15 August 2014

django - Heroku Custom domains : Error NOT FREE? -


I am on the cedar stack and it seems that

horoko domain: myDomainName

not working:

! Dev apps can not contain custom domains Upgrade to original or production to continue.

and the original pack is 18 $ / m ... while people everywhere are saying that Herokua is free with custom domain ...: (. < P> I tried to contact everyone with support: I had the answer:

I did not know that your app was on Dev category, it does not allow for a level custom domain if you If you are interested in keeping a custom domain on this app, you will need to upgrade to that app at the Basic level.

I I'm really confused because people are saying everywhere

Maybe they update their policy If this is the case then it was a big news:

Maybe they are doing some testing on conversion for new accounts?

/ P> < / Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment