Friday 15 August 2014

wordpress - jQuery (intermediate value).imagesLoaded is not a function -


Need a small debugging of the script.

I am using the plugin to use Mac 'masonry' in a tile manner, I think the error is going to be jquery (intermediate value), besides script scripts IIMs do not have loaded functions

My .js file is as follows ...

  var container = document. Query selector ('# container2'); Var msnry = new masonry (container, {// option column width: 240, itemSelector: '.post', isFitWidth: true, is unlimited: modernizr.csstransitions}). Images loaded (function () {$ (this) .masonry ('reloaded');});   

As I am using Wordpress, I am thinking that there may be some conflicts with another plugin.

;

  $ .fn.some = function () Check your script; } // Without ;   

will cause an error, Also check back in the jQuery extension

No comments:

Post a Comment