Friday 15 August 2014

ios - Positioning GMSMapView to show multiple annotations at once -


My question is quite similar How can I do the same process (Maps to fit all annotations / markers on the screen Can be resized once) with Google Maps? As I have understood that I want to convert MK Cordinet Region to GMSPOction, is my way right?

is very simple, just:

  @ property (non-standard, Strong) gmmapview * mapview; - (zero) did the FitbusinessWithmarker: (NSARRA *) Marker {GMS Cordined Bounds * Bounds = [[GMSCordinate Boundes Elok] Init] ;; (GMS marker * marker in markers) {Bound = [including limitations: marker.Search]; } GMSCameraUpdate * update = [GMSCameraUpdate Fitbound: border]; [M.MapeWeb moves camera: updates]; [Self. MapView animateToViewingAngle: 50]; }    

No comments:

Post a Comment