Friday 15 August 2014

clojure - transferring values from remote nrepl -


I have a remote eneripal, which I started through the screen, that I use lean rip: connect I'm connected to Can I have a price transfer for a local copy? I think the reason is:

  1. The screen means that I get an exception exception when I want to operate the graphics and
  2. Sometimes I'm a local I would like to receive a copy of the remote value to play together.

    As far as I know there is no transport protocol, the actual closure on the wire Send the value. You can launch the local NREPL server, connect to a remote example and read feedback values ​​locally. When you are just trying to copy the original data from one side to another, it will be very straightforward. check.

    Although copying things like a Java object's position is not possible though. You can work by creating a new object based on the input data received from that remote, assuming you have a local copy of the source code. It also goes to provide graphics, receives the state from the remote in the form of data and it is used to trigger rendering locally.

    Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment