Friday 15 August 2014

CSS table-cell widths work in Chrome but not FF or IE -


Using a display: Table-cell, I've found, is a useful way to make things stand - especially From a RWD reference where the fixed pix dimension will not work.

Check here :.

In Chrome, it works as expected. When the browser becomes small, then the IMG gets smaller and wrapping text and stuff. But in FF, IE 9 and Opera, the image will not shrink, in fact, all width and height announcements are ignored.

Is there some change, I can do it in my current HTML / CSS to fix it or it is the fact that Chrome is supporting its current layout happy mistake and I Am going about

Thank you!

I'm stupid, I thought it now.

The maximum-width only applies to block-level elements so that the IMG {max-width: 100%;} declaration does not work, preventing the image from being flat-width. The issue was raised by targeting IMG and giving it width: 100%; Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment