Friday 15 August 2014

windows phone 8 - Making a facebook status post using a URL/GET request -


I'm trying to create a Windows Phone app using the cocos2d-x WP8 port. I want to post the final score on Facebook if I press the Facebook Share button in the app so I explained the method here:

The link for twitter is working fine, But for Facebook, the text I want to share does not appear in the text field of the post. Thanks any help would be appreciated.

This is a revised version of Facebook shareholder shareholder on this date 2011. There is only one possible parameter to set up the u parameter to modify the title data. Rectify the metadata of the referenced URL (i.e. you must modify the url for use with sharer.php, Otherwise you will be forced to use the title of the owner of the used URL.)

No comments:

Post a Comment