Friday 15 August 2014

c# - Create temp table with Entity Framework -


I want to create a temporary table in SQL Server using the unit framework. Is there any way I can do this? If I can make a temporary table, then my next question is how can I read it?

Thanks in advance.

ANDRE

OK, so you do not like the stored procedure. .. Nor do I want to be sincere, but the fastest way to think is to do it. Based on this, I do not know the EDM in any easy way to create temporary tables, so my next suggestion would be to create a local object, which you want to create a temporary table that you want to create. The name temporarily indicates that you do not want them to stay on the database indefinitely, so there is the benefit of being more controllable than using in memory objects (and depending on your latency) the database is a Early than calling more than

  Public Class MyTempTable {Get Public String ID {Get; Set; } Public string column 1 {Get; Set; } // Your other columns here} list & lt; MyTempTable & gt; TempTable = new list & lt; MyTempTable & gt; ();   

Once you create a list of objects, you can basically do anything that you usually do on a database table using Linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment