Thursday 15 January 2015

css - How to align background image outside of div? -


I know how to align my #wrapper div tag along with my background image, I am unable to get the way I want to here is an example:

On changing the window size, the blue runner is closed on the main diva tag. If I add a large # container around the entire # diamond, then when I change the size of the browser, I get a big position on the left side of the screen because the overall width of the # container is still trying to focus itself. I have tried to use CSS property overflow but it does not seem that either to work or

how can I work it out?

If you want to move the blue runner to the page then change your CSS to :

  #wrapper {background: url (/images/bg-runner.png) correct 0 top 150px not-repeat; }    

No comments:

Post a Comment