Wednesday 15 July 2015

c# - Change enum display -


How can I have AC # enum that if I select the string then it gives a different string, such as java In this it can be done by

  public enum sample {some, other, things; Public string toString () {switch (it) {some cases: return "you choose something"; Default: Break; >   

console.witLine (sample.some) will be output:

  you select something  < / Pre> 

I just want to return a different string to my EMAN when I try to call them.

This is not possible for my knowledge. However, you can type an extension method that gets some other string:

  public static class EnumExtensions {public static string toSampleString (this sample enum enum) {switch (enum) {case SampleEnum .Value1: return "Foo"; For example  SampleEnum :  
    

Now, just this new Call ToSampleString mySampleEnum.ToSampleString ();

If you are unfamiliar with the extension methods in C # , read more.

Another option is to use the description attribute described above each enum value.

No comments:

Post a Comment