Wednesday 15 July 2015

Julia: Problems with Adding Packages (BinDeps) -


I'm new to Julia's package manager, and I'm having trouble installing GLPK and LinuxGLP.
I have already installed Curl using Pkg.Init () and successfully using Pkg.add ("curl") . However, when I try to install GLPK or LinProgGLPK ( using Pkg.add ("GLPK") and Pkg.add ("LinProgGLPK")), , the following I get the message:
  Message: Installing BinDeps v0.0.0 Error: Path BinDeps already exists! Please remove to allow installation. 345 Anonymously on a file: pkg.jl at cd_pkgdir at 26 :: 163 file.jl in CD on pkg.jl on pkg.jl at pkg.jl Add to pkg.jl in add 143: 42 to 175   

I seem to get the same message for other packages that are dependent on BinDeps (including Winston).

I have tried to call Pkg.rm ("BinDeps") , Pkg.add ("BinDeps") , Pkg. Update () , and Pkg.resolve () , and then returned to try to add GLPK, but the same message stays the same. I want to remove the Bindups folder by clicking the < Code> ~ / .julia , but he has not worked either what I am losing?

PS I'm running Julia in Linux Ubuntu.

postprint = "text"> to clear just

Really, when something gets worse, it's best to ~ / Add jajalia and package again.

Just make sure you back up your local changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment