Wednesday 15 July 2015

fedora - Android debug mode not working waiting for device -


I am working to run an Android phone from within the IDE application.

Understand this is no problem with Windows, is currently working a lot in Fedora (18), although it wanted to work with it.

Intelis and Android SDK installed, the problem occurs when I try to run the default Hello world. The app wont be able to work it says it's just waiting for the device.

ran ADB equipment ran

  list of attached devices ??????????? No permission   

I believe that the driver is not installed? The phone I am using is HTC Sensation Do anyone know what I can do to do it and solve it? The HTC web page does not offer me to install drivers.

It has also been seen in /etc/udev/rules.d/..android.rules that there is nothing about sensation. It seems that it recognizes my Nexus 7.

Edit: My Nexus was tried .. ..

  List of devices offline 901839238298923 Offline < / Code>  

so it does not work with it .. confusing ..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, B

<> Try to download HTC Sync for HTC and try it.

I also had this problem and I have used the Eclipse IDE. I am connected again and try 2-3 times and after that I found ADB tools to get it online.

Also check for the Appliance tab in Aleps (if you are using it). It also gives a list of attached equipment.

Androidmanifest.xml

in the AdWords tag ( & lt; Application & gt; ) Hope this helps :) < / P>

No comments:

Post a Comment