Wednesday 15 July 2015

Windows Azure Websites Latency -


Run a website on the Windows Azure website for clients. I run in reserved mode and there are two medium instances. I run these PHP sites on Windows and I have a separate MySQL server (running on Windows) There is not enough memory, no high usage, but every minute or two minutes I have interpreted a high latency (instead of 3 seconds, 300 milliseconds).

Does one experience the same behavior, or recognize it?

All of them are within a Windows Azure Datacenter.

When I load it from a device, the tool thinks that my website runs in Redmond, how does it come?

I believe that what you see is a distortion of hot and cold websites. WindowsZoor websites use a concept of hot websites for an active connection and after few seconds when there are no active connections for websites, the website gets cooled down. And when a website is in a cold mode, it may take a little while for the first time to start, though the load time is much faster after the later connection.

Similar discussions have been found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment