Wednesday 15 July 2015

Joomla! K2 - show extra fields -


I have a template overwrite for k2 objects. I overwrite my item.php in order to get additional fields for this item I try But when I do this:

  var_dump ($ this-> item)   

The output is:

 < Code> StdClass object ([ID] => 42 [title] => ... [nickname] => ... [catid] => 9 [Published] => 1 [ Introtext] = & gt; ... [full text] = & gt; ... [video] = & gt; ... [gallery] = & gt; ... [extra_fields] = & gt; array () [Extra_fields_search] => ABCDFG HI [Created] => 2013-06-20 15:33:34 [made_b] => 51   

So- how do I get additional fields I do not get all prices without one separator $ The- & gt; Item- & gt; extra_fields is just an empty array ...

BTW: Show the "Show additional fields" in the category setting is "Show." < / Div>

By looking at your output it seems that there is no additional field group in this item category.

No comments:

Post a Comment