Wednesday 15 July 2015

android - Set translated languages in application -


The default language of my app is English and I have translated it into German but now if I have given it a signed application in Eclipse As I want to export, there are many errors, like all strings are not translated into other languages ​​such as ES, FR, etc.

How can I export my app? Can the signed application ignore only two languages ​​and all other languages?

value / folder, then you can add more value-XX / folders to your own strings.xml, with all the strings (or only a fraction of them) . If Android does not find a localized version of the string then it will take the default string.

If you are not moving in other languages, make sure their value folder is not defined. For example, if you are not localizing in Spanish, make sure there is no values-es / folder in your res / folder.

Edit: Resolve the same topic:

No comments:

Post a Comment