Wednesday 15 July 2015

mysql - Enable GRANT options for users -


Create and enter the user name and password for the user, select that user for the update.

I am logged in as administrator and create user

Syntax:

  User 'Demo' @ 'Localhost' was identified ' password';   

But it displays some error messages in the MySQL database

In my web host, I am creating a database and also read the username only. I am giving different passwords and different username for them.

But when I'm trying to login, both times it shows the same option (such as updata, delete ... etc ...).

When I give a user a grant, mysql shows the error message Syntax: Choose approval, go to . TO 'someuser' @ 'somehost';

I do not know what is wrong. Please improve me please thank you

select
  allowed, but go to. * 'some' ;   

means you . Some users' machine (by means of all tables in all databases) selects' someuser 'and allow them.

Please keep in mind to flush the privileges.

No comments:

Post a Comment