Wednesday 15 July 2015

networking - Android Image Cache/Web/Memory Library -


So I have created my own Android code to handle many images for Android currently executed by the functionality < / P>

  1. Load image from url
  2. Save image to SD card
  3. Image library of ready SD card with zip, downloaded user first app Installs

    although it's working fine, I have some other profession Su and I want to switch to the full-featured. I'm not really streamlining the list scenes and I'm sure the implementation of my networking is not nearly as strong as it should be. In addition, I am not using any in-memory caching or recycling properly.

    I think I have already solved this kind of image issue compared to many people. Will a well-regarded library cover matters of my use and help in such issues?

    I decided to go with Square's Picasso Library:

    Just about everything and it is under aggressive development. Square people really know what they are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment