Wednesday 15 July 2015

php - SSL issue with cURL after moving to a new server -


I am using cURL to send some data using CURLOPT_POST . The same code was working fine before, but after going to a new server the curl is no longer working through https . People from other sites ( domain.com ) sent me the log file and did not get anything from them. Then I tried to get an error with curl_error () and I encountered an SSL problem but did not know how to fix it.

code:

  $ ch = curl_init (); Curl_setopt ($ c, CURLOPT_URL, 'https: //track.domain.com/api.php'); Curl_setopt ($ ch, CURLOPT_POST, true); Curl_setopt ($ CH, CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION, CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1); Curl_setopt ($ CH, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $ param); Curl_exec ($ ch); $ Error = curl_error ($ ch); Curl_close ($ ch);   

Error:

  SSL certificate problem, verify that CA cert is OK. Description: Error: 140 9 0086: SSL routine: SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE: Confirm certificate failed   

I searched for it on Google but did not understand what the problem is.

Do I need an SSL certificate for our domain? I'm not sure the old server had SSL. Can you see the code, I do not need a return. So, should I also have SSL in this case?

Do I need a certificate of domain.com ?

Do I need to contact the hosting company to add curl again with SSL support?

Any thoughts?

Note: I do not want to have an alternate solution by setting CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER and CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST I / code> to false .


curl_version ():

  array ([version_number] => 464896 [age] => 3 [ Features]> & gt; 34333 [ssl_version_number] => [[version] = & gt; 7.24.0 [Host] => i686-pc-linux-gnu [ssl_version] => OpenSSL / 0.9 8b [libz_version] = & gt; 1.2.3 [protocol] = & gt; array ([0] = & gt; directions [1] => file [2] => FTP [3] = & Gt; ftps [4] = & gt; Gopher [5] = & gt; http [6] => https [7] => IAPAP [8] = & imaps [9] => pop3 [10] ] = & Gt; POP3S [11] => RTSP [12] => smtp [13] => smtps [14] => Telnet [15] => tftp))    

Mozilla's file down Od do it mozilla.pem has named

  curl_setopt ($ ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, true); Curl_setopt ($ ch, CURLOPT_CAINFO, 'mozilla.pem');   

This problem is not the issuer of the remote site certificate in your CA (Certification Authitious) list. This method will not be correct if you are trying to connect to a server that has a self Sung certificate is

No comments:

Post a Comment