Wednesday 15 July 2015

css - Prevent nudging adjacent fontawesome/bootstrap icon on hover in table cell -


I made a bela to demonstrate my problem and what I am trying to do.

I have tried the following CSS:

  td a [class ^ = "icon -"]: first, td a [class] * = "Icon -"]: first {padding-right: 2px; }   

I am using FontAwesome with Bootstrap and want to stop the sequel to the second sign (display / edited record link) in each cell, when the first link Enhanced and expanded. I tried the border transparent, padding-right: before the item, etc. and they were not able to correct it.

How do I get it to work smoothly with CSS?

Easiest:

  .dr-fxwidth {width: 48px ; White-space: Abrop; / * & Lt; & Lt; & Lt;  

It still changes the layout of the table, but the icon elements are replaced by text- Does not inspire to wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment