Wednesday 15 July 2015

Firebase and intranet -


I'm not sure where the answer has been answered in the document, but by telling the pricing that Firebase is working Is connected to the internet with the customer all the time.

I am currently developing an application with Java-enabled server and has been in GWT (JavaScript) with the client side. The application has to be deployed to "corporate" customers - this means that in intranet.

Will the firebase be operational under these circumstances?

Do I have to fire my own server Can I run? Firebase is a hosted cloud service, so the normal answer is one ???? No. Some customers have very specific requirements where their sensitive data is physically stored and managed. , So we can make exceptions. Contact us for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment