Wednesday 15 July 2015

javascript - Disable all style attributes for all elements -


I am looking for compliance with the HTML 4Cecadator, because we are using htmLawed on back end so bad JS / CSS can be filtered / HTML Since coming into our database, we have set up "HTML" htmLawed to remove any HTML element from the "style" attribute. It works perfectly for main styles and font sizes / colors, as here is an example by my configuration: coreStyles_bold: {element: 'b'}, coreStyles_italic : {Element: 'i'}, coreStyles_underline: {Element: 'u'}, core style_strike: {element: 'strike'}, fontSize_style: {element: 'font', attributes: {'size': '# (size ), ColorButton_foresttyle: {element: font ', attributes: {' color ':' # (color) '}}, color button_back style: {element:' font ', style: {' background-color ':' # ( Color) '}}

The problem I have is Inde With T I when I do have a list of ingredients (such as "UL" or "OL") I try to indent, then CK Iditr HTML shown below, which was sent to the server. HTM Lloyd then excludes the style attribute from the UL element and does not indent when I display it at the front end.

  & lt; Ul style = "margin-left: 40px;" & Gt; & Lt; Li & gt; Some text here & lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;   

My question is ... how do I stop all the elements from setting any type of style attribute? I would like to use pure HTML to format CKEditor, because we only allow limited formatting options. I really want to see HTML created by CK Editor which looks like this:

     

There are two different things - the Indent plugin should only be able to list the list (changing ) Their structure, do not add left margins), no block, a plugin does two jobs at this time, which does not make sense. For this the patch will be released in one month -

However, it is now possible to configure indents to use classes instead of styles - see options.

No comments:

Post a Comment