Wednesday 15 July 2015

ruby on rails - Neo4j - individual properties, or embedded in JSON? (ROR) -


I know which is more efficient in terms of Neo4j speed and property boundaries .. (I use Ruby I am doing Rail 3.2 and rest)

I am thinking that I should store node properties in a property, much like database table, or node for the highest / all in a node property Should store, but format in JSON

In a test system, I have 1000 nodes with a total of 10000 properties. Clearly the number of properties is increasing because more features and new node types are added to my system. >

So I was thinking of storing all non-discoverable properties for one node in an embedded JSON structure. Also it seems that it will put a lot of burden on the web server, JSON will need to be parsed after retrieving. (I'm going to use a single property field with JSON for Activity Feed Nodes, but I'm addressing things like photo nodes, profile nodes).

Is there any advice here? Put things in different properties? JSON and hybrid of personal property?

What is your goal by storing things in JSON? Do you think that you will suppress the limit of 67 b (which will increase in a few months in a few months in 2.1)?

From the perspective of the low level store, there is no difference in the storage, collecting a long string and many small properties, the main thing you are doing is to use those fields in a query Is preventing from

In addition, if you are using REST, you have to do JSAN parsing, so do not like it that you are completely escaping from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment