Saturday 15 August 2015

Centering fluid div having max-width -


I'm trying to focus my content device. It is set to 100%, and the div is contained in the body, which is also set at 100%. I have a max-width: 1400px because I do not want my content to stretch more than the screen if the screen resolution is high. The thing is, it does not use margins: Auto My content stands at the left side of the screen more than 1400px.

If I delete the max-width, then everything is fully focused on the expanded screen, but the content is spread over the whole screen ...

  # Content {width: 100%; Height: auto; Status: Completed; Top: 400px; Margin: 0 auto; Margin-top: 50px; display none; Max-width: 1400px;   

}

The easiest way to get it, set Do you have width property for your maximum requirement, and max-width: 100%; Add . This will prevent it from being larger than 100%, but still can go to the maximum width. Additionally, you should remove the complete status:

< / Div>

No comments:

Post a Comment