Saturday 15 August 2015

php - changing the hour interval on my sql query -


Then my date format appears on my page 6 hours ahead, how can I change it, so it shows the right time That this is my query

  $ query = "first name, last name, post, date-format (postdate, '% M,% d,% Y at% H:% i') Join in INNER posts by users as mydatefield userId = empl_Id postdate by ORDER ";   

This contains the value in the table

  $ query = "Enter in the post (post id, ampl_id, post, postcard) value ( '', '$ EmpId', '$ thoughts', NOW ()) "; $ Result = mysqli_query ($ db, $ query); Probably you are accumulating time in UTC and you are located behind 6 hours of UTC.    

.

Do not change your query Timeline Presentation There is a concern in the visual logic of your application, not the controller.

Every time you show a date / time in your page, just add teas offsets for the UTC value. You can see examples here:

No comments:

Post a Comment