Saturday 15 August 2015

dprp paypal confusion - displaying live -


I have read through the forums here and see that the 'DPRP is disabled' message due to not paying extra charges Is for recurring payments.

I did not set up the account, so I'm not sure who was paid for it, I know that we are using a website payment pro.

My confusion is where the top of the page says recurring payments, this is different from direct payment recurring? Does this mean that the account has DPRP or is it just a normal thing that all the accounts are?

We currently make recurring payments from a hosted PayPal page, so I wonder if this is the reason why it is ready to live?

We want to keep your page to pay instead of planning a hosting page so that any advice is great.

Thank you in advance

Chair

Nadeem

You have no DPRP of the error enabled, this is just that. This means that you do not have recurring payments enabled on the account. You can have only DP (Direct Payments) enabled and do not have DPRP (Direct Payment Recurring Payment), which means that you can not process only one payment transaction which should not be paid. If you can provide an email advertiser to test the account, then I can see it and see how you have enabled it and it has not enabled it, then you can enable it.

No comments:

Post a Comment