Saturday 15 August 2015

asp.net mvc 4 - Why can't I make cross origin requests to an API hosted in IIS? -


I have an ASP.NET Web API application that is running locally using ISExpress which gives me a request from a domain Allows to accept I am doing the same thing by using a DelegatingHandler .

Locally, it goes perfectly well but after uploading to the Azor website, give me access to the normal 'Origin http: // localhost: 8080 access- Not allowed by Genesis. ' Under Chrome.

I tried to debug it by adding trace statement to the handler with output and it seems that the SendSync is not being executed at all, almost as IIS is instead of going to my application Responding to the option.

Has anyone talked from development to production to any kind?

  & lt; Configuration & gt; ... & lt; System.webServer & gt; & Lt; Operators & gt; & Lt; Remove name = "OPTIONSVerbHandler" /> ... & lt; / Handler & gt; & Lt; /system.webServer> & Lt; / Configuration & gt;    

No comments:

Post a Comment