Saturday 15 August 2015

ios - How do I correctly use paymentWithProduct: since I can no longer use paymentWithProductIdentifier: when dealing with In-App purchases? -


I'm trying to detect in-app purchases for iOS. I am trapped due to the practice of law. Product identifier: has been removed. If I still work, I would like to use it, this code is:

  - (IBAction) Pressback 20 coins button: Sender {sk} * payment = [payment of SK payment Withdrawal identifier: @ "com.mydomain.inappPractice.20Coins"]; [[SKPMentQueue Default Qu] Ad Payments: Payment]; [[SKPMantQUU Default QQ] AdranceAction Observer: Self]; [[SKPMentQueue Default Qu] Ad Payments: Payment]; }   

Now everywhere I see, it says that the payment of the updated method is in line with the payment: It seems very inconvenient for the identifier to lose part. I am assuming the correct (renewed) method of writing my method, something like this:

  - (IBAction) Pressback 20 Coincountry: (ID) sender {SKProduct * myProduct = // is not sure Or what's put here SKPayment * PAYMENT = [Advanced payment with SK payment: myProduct]; [[SKPMentQueue Default Qu] Ad Payments: Payment]; [[SKPMantQUU Default QQ] AdranceAction Observer: Self]; [[SKPMentQueue Default Qu] Ad Payments: Payment]; }   

Suppose I only have 1 in-app purchase. Can I use that product with the specific product identifier of my product? What is the right way to define my product?

Try it: As Posted Here: SKProduct * selectedProduct = & lt; # # From the reaction list of products #; SKPayment * Payment = [With SK payment payment: selected product]; [[SKPMentQueue Default Qu] Ad Payments: Payment];

No comments:

Post a Comment