Saturday 15 August 2015

CREATING INDEX SQL Server 2008 -


Recently I was dunked in the database fine tuning. I have some suggestions about SQL Server and have decided to create some index

but do not understand that encoded , with are among options Type index will help? I tried to do Google but failed to see a simple explanation for using them.

  nonclassed index IX_NC_PresidentNumber on dbo.Presidents (PresidentNumber) included (President, Year, Office, Rating Points) where Voter is not faucet (DATA_COMPRESSION = ROW) DBO.Privates on Disapproved Index IX_NC_PresidentNumber (President Number) (DATA_COMPRESSION = Page)   

Which scenario should I use above? Will they increase performance?

Data compression will also help your query execution, because after compression, when you run a query , The lower the page / range will load, because I / O decreases, reducing I / O is always a good option

No comments:

Post a Comment