Saturday 15 August 2015

webforms - How to connect ckeditor to my site -


If I am repeating a question then I apologize, please link to the location in which I am looking into which answer I'm getting it because I could not find it.

I looked at the document, and it did not help.

The link tutorial above is used to get the code below.

I am struggling to get any good help and I

My goal: To allow your users to click on a link, take them to another page , Where they can write notes and save them in the future for their personal use. They will have their own login, so their notes are visible only to those people and the people they reach.

After researching StackOverflow, I think the ckeditor will be the best tool for the job.

Here are my attempts to establish it. (PS. I downloaded the folder from the site so I suspect that "install" is the correct word.)

My script tags are in the head:

    

My first webform attempt:

  CKEDITOR.replace ('fieldname'); & Lt; Textarea id = "usernotes" square = "wysiwyg" & gt; & Lt; Strong & gt; Exam & lt; / Strong> & Lt; / Textarea & gt;   

Copy my webform from the tutorial above:

  & lt; Form action = "form_handler.php" method = "post" & gt; & Lt; Div & gt; & Lt; Textarea cols = "80" rows = "10" id = "content" name = "content" & gt; & Amp; Lt; H1 & amp; Gt; Article Title & amp; Lt; / H1 & amp; Gt; & Amp; Amp; Lt; P & amp; Gt; Here are some sample lessons & amp; Amp; Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Text field & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; CKEDITOR.replace ('articleContent'); & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "submit" /> & Lt; / Div & gt;   

I have tried so far everything gives me a textarea with plain text in me, and it is not like how it should look. > To repeat my question, how do I organize / link / link my ccditor files in my HTML file and web form to get CKDitor to actually work?

Question Part Two: Am I passing my goal properly too? Is there a good solution to your goal to allow users to create notes?

Try <> CKEDITOR.replace ('content') ex;

This is the ID and name of the text box, so you have to target it.

  & lt; Textarea cols = "80" line = "10" id = "content" name = "content" & gt; & Amp; Lt; H1 & amp; Gt; Article Title & amp; Lt; / H1 & amp; Gt; & Amp; Amp; Lt; P & amp; Gt; Here are some sample lessons & amp; Amp; Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Text field & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; CKEDITOR.replace ('content'); & Lt; / Script & gt;    

No comments:

Post a Comment